About French Riviera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
About French Riviera

The Ultimate Source For Lovers Of The French Riviera.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ground floor, apartment of farmhouse near Lorgues for rent.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david nelson

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Ground floor, apartment of farmhouse near Lorgues for rent. Empty
PostSubject: Ground floor, apartment of farmhouse near Lorgues for rent.   Ground floor, apartment of farmhouse near Lorgues for rent. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 9:57 am

Comfortable ground floor apartment available for winter let, from mid September to May 08. 1 large bedroom 1 guest bedroom or study, big kitchen, delux bathroom, swimming pool, surrounded by vinyards. 700e pcm + heat and electricity. Nice airport 1 hour. Toulon airport 50 mins. Peacefull countryside, Lorgues 4kms.
david n
Back to top Go down
FeliV

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Ground floor, apartment of farmhouse near Lorgues for rent. Empty
PostSubject: Apartment near Lorgues   Ground floor, apartment of farmhouse near Lorgues for rent. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 12:02 pm

I'm very interested to find out more about this accommodation - what is your phone number? or can you call me on 00390645432945 or 00393289419705? I will be arriving in the area near to Le Thoronet next Wednesday 25th to look for an appartment to rent from september. Please contact me or let me know your phone number.
Thanks
Felicity Vaughan

david nelson wrote:
Comfortable ground floor apartment available for winter let, from mid September to May 08. 1 large bedroom 1 guest bedroom or study, big kitchen, delux bathroom, swimming pool, surrounded by vinyards. 700e pcm + heat and electricity. Nice airport 1 hour. Toulon airport 50 mins. Peacefull countryside, Lorgues 4kms.
david n
Back to top Go down

Ground floor, apartment of farmhouse near Lorgues for rent.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
About French Riviera :: French Riviera Classifieds :: Property For Rent-
Jump to: